Sunday 8 May 2016

hungover day

Okay I'm not going to even pretend this day was productive... it turns out (surprisingly!) That paying £2 for a litre of wine has consequences, and leads to fun activities like 'what position can I sit in to reduce the chances of me vomiting?'.

We ventured out late morning for a healthy meal of a massive pizza each then had one of the most unproductive days of my life so far during which I did literally nothing. I wasn't aware so little could be achieved. We sat on a sofa and occasionally looked up at the tv. I did drag myself out for a run eventually and then we went for dinner at a really cool place. It was a vegetarian/vegan restaurant where you paid what you thought the meal was worth. Such a great concept! And the food was really nice. I had some Japanese vegetable pancakes, Molly had veggie lasagna and Lauren had a Thai green cyrry. Walking there also allowed us to explore a bit more of the area which was good so yeah that was a nice addition to the unproductive day!



Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

:-)