Monday 11 April 2016

one of my favourite days ever

This was a contender for being the best day of my life, which sounds a bit dramatic but honestly it was so relaxing and beautiful and i just never want to leave here! We woke up early to make full use of the buffet breakfast and then explored the beach a bit. It's honestly incredible but I slipped over twice and managed to cut my knee which is a bit gross.

At 8.45 we boarded a boat with our group and set off on the snorkelling trip. We stopped off at several places for snorkelling and swimming. I can't remember all of the names but one was Maya bay from the film The Beach and we also went to Monkey Island which i loved. The trip took the whole morning and we even saw sharks while snorkelling! It was so fun and i don't even feel like I need to write much because the photos speak for themselves.










Afterwards we got some food  (namely a massive slice of pizza) then went back to the room. We had a nap (after a strenuous morning) and then in the evening met our group for dinner. It was buffet style Thai food which was nice. Afterwards we watched a fire show which was genuinely terrifying as they were so close to us and as they made a few mistakes I felt on edge the entire time. It was still really impressive to see though!

Then we headed out to a bar with our group. I went to a scuba diving centre to arrange a dive for the next day. I left pretty early as I didn't want to drink and had to be up at 6.30 the next morning, and it was nice to skype my family and just hang out on my own (social skill goals)

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

:-)