Wednesday 22 June 2016

one of my favourite days

Had such a good day! Woke up at 10 ish and had a banana pancake (the free breakfast here) which was delicious. I decided to go to the monkey forest and im still so scared of being attacked by them despite seeing them so many times! It was so funny watching them climb onto people and steal their stuff though.

Afterwards I got some lunch at a cafe, I had a really nice pepper soup and a vegetable juice made mainly of beetroots (not pleasant, had to make myself down it). Then headed to a yoga class. It was held in a large barn and it was so fun doing yoga for an hour and a half especially as it's world yoga day, I felt so relaxed by the end.







I went to get a massage afterwards which was quite odd as it was done by a man and I wasn't wearing much!! Fortunately he wasn't weird. Afterwards I got a manicure (also done by a man). It's nice that they aren't conforming to gender stereotypes!

Next I went back to the cafe of the yoga barn for some dinner. They had a large vegan menu, a lot of it raw, and i had some wild rice and boiled vegetables with a mustard dressing and some vegan ice cream which was delicious!

Afterwards i headed back to the hostel for an evening of browsing the internet and reading, talking briefly with a couple staying in my dorm.

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

:-)