Wednesday 1 June 2016

last day as a trio :(

Our last day together:( Molly and Lauren fly home tomorrow (well today when I post this) which is so weird because it means the 3 months is over! It's gone so quickly but at the same time it feels like we were in south east Asia ages ago! Our last day was very relaxed; we had breakfast and watched a couple of films before packing all of our stuff. I'm so excited to just have a little rucksack with me; I've hated the massive one since arriving at Gatwick to fly out! Packing is strangely time consuming and difficult; I had to unpack my rucksack to get something out and when I tried to fit everything in again it was as if the rucksack had shrunk. Almost the entire top part of it has ripped too so yeah basically good luck to the other two taking it back for me!

We went for a short bike ride in the afternoon; it started to rain after we'd set off (classic) but while the others got a drink I cycled a bit more- I won't be able to exercise in India as it's so hot and with the amount of curry that I intend to eat I don't want to come back to England too round. We watched another couple of films (a productive day you see) as the others got home. Later we ordered pizza for dinner. Pizza prices here are crazy cheap! Our pizzas were £2! Ordering in England is going to seem even more ridiculous now, but hey, gotta make sacrifices for pizza. It was such a cute last evening eating pizza and playing cluedo. We gave the family their presents (nearly all food based) and a card. I still can't get over how incredibly hospitable and generous they've been!! And then we went to bed (me with a fun 6.30am alarm set)

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

:-)