Tuesday 5 January 2016

sales shopping

I was previously like a bargain queen, wearing entire outfits worth less than £10 and I was pretty proud of my achievements. Having a full time job changed that tho and my attitude to money is frequently 'this is only worth 6 hours work so therefore I should buy it'. Especially with double pay on Christmas and boxing day, so I bought a fair amount in the sales. Not quite achieving my minimalistic 'I don't need possessions' aims. Ah well.


First I did some online shopping bc I couldn't be bothered to get out of bed. I headed to asos and boohoo and got some classics

I've wanted long dungarees forever but my disproportionate body makes it hurt to buy full length stuff. I found these in the sale on boohoo for £20 and went for a 12 or 14 (can't remember which) so they're baggy on some parts but generally fit pretty well.

Next I got this dress (also from boohoo) for also out £8.50. This was the first time I'd gone for a body con dress ever (what a big day) so that was pretty exciting though probably a bad choice after a large meal at new years lol


Next I bought stuff on asos. I got a cute sparkly bra bra too from monki which I haven't photographed bc I thought it would be weird but that's also v cute.

I got this bikini top (sadly they didn't have the bottoms :((). I go travelling in like 2 months and so I thought it would be useful I have no boobs but like a large chest area which makes bikinis hard to buy so I was actually well happy with the fit of this bc I don't think it looks too weird despite having no tits lol.

Next I got this dress. I was a bit unsure about it but my mum liked it (lol) and also said 'make someone have a 60s party so you can wear it' lol what. It was £8.50 and is really loose and thin so I thought a potential travelling outfit maybs?




I ventured further afield and went on 3 shopping trips. Of the first two I only bought this well cute make up bag with brushes from boots, the rabbit design is so cute and I now own a million brushes which makes me happy (I'm a girl!!!) I'll do a blog post on make up soon


I also got some stuff in zara. I got this dress which I love and was £30 in the sale but is so pretty and has bat wings and is just the best ah.


I also got perfume and a stripey top but it has puffy sleeves :(((( so I am gonna return it

I also went to primark and bought a dungaree dress. It was £12 and I've wanted one for ages yes lads. They only had big sizes so I got a 16 but I quite like it  being oversized

I also got a long black cardigan for £7. It's very practical and warm and yeah just a good investment tbh


The hunt for the perfect stripey top and super cheap Dr martens continues, but in the mean time these shall keep me going

Laura x

2 comments:

  1. I am grateful for this blog to distribute knowledge about this significant topic. Here I found different segments and now I am going to use these new instructions with new enthusiasm.คอนโดย่านพระราม3

    ReplyDelete
  2. concept of the blog isn't like others as i've examine loads of blogs and articles but located such essence nowhere. astounding writing and deserve a perceive of unique writing skill.
    โปรโมชั่น ตั๋วเครื่องบิน

    ReplyDelete

:-)