Monday 16 December 2013

2013 summary


I feel like it's too early to be writing this but at the same time there is only a couple of weeks on 2013 left! So I thought I'd summarise what I have done and stuff :-)))

January:
Most of these photos are from a Saturday walk with my friends- it was freeeezing





I was really into walking in January (i'm not sure why!) and me and mollie went for a walk then had chai lattes

It also snowed in January and I went for a walk in the forest and it was beautiful
In January I started to exercise daily as one of my kind of new years resolutions was to be healthier! I started to do a pilates dvd every day which improved core strength and flexibility. I carried this on until April when I did a Blogilates fitness calendar which was around 1 hour of exercise a day, and then from May onwards I have run daily :-)!


February:

 Well obviously a lot of February centred around the 14th with all my valentine's cards... jk lols

games day with morwenna, we baked scones and ate them all

brunch and beach trip with my mo, mol and hol. it felt summery and fab
i think i look really different to normal here! I straightened my hair

i took photos of morwenna and mol and they stayed over and we had pizza :-)
March:


we were in a play called DNA :-) it was so fun!!



I got a filmed developed and here are a few of the photos:-)

nandos for my birthday :-)))


April: 

beach day!
In April I also started working at my friend's family's B&B :-)

molly's birthday :-)       


May:
In May I finished school and started by GCSEs!

hollie's birthday picnic thing :-)!!




we went out for cake after being kicked out of school... cute

leavers' day looking very swaggy and dressed up
went for a lovely forest walk to avoid revision :-)
I got a new lens as a late birthday present :-)

We visited my uncle and aunt. Their house is huge and has been a workhouse, orphanage and housing for a boarding school. It was so cool!

June:

I finished exams and had prom!!! 



uniform for the final time!

fun days out with my friends :-)))


July: 
July was probably my favourite month. It was fab having the month off school and I went to Rhodes with Mollie and had one of the best weeks ever! Then I stayed with Beth with Mollie and we went to Gentlemen of the Road and saw Mumford and Sons and Vampire Weekend and that was another really amazing week!





beth's lovely friends and us at GOTR :-)


August:

I dip dyed my hair :-) we went out for afternoon tea with my grandma


went camping with my friends!! it was so so fun!
 September:
out for holly's birthday :-)

 October:
I had my tonsils out at the end of October and it was awful! I was really ill :-(
indie fag photoshoot number 2



November:




Sorry this post was so long! I hope you enjoyed learning a bit more about my life :'-)!
Laura x

1 comment:

  1. Ah! It has been such a long time since I went out with my friends for a vacation. I can book a nice event space NYC this year and can invite all my friends from faraway places. It was lovely going through this post. I am even going to share this one with my sister.

    ReplyDelete

:-)