Thursday 4 October 2012

If you were a castle, I'd be your moat, and if you were an ocean, I'd learn to float.

I originally made a blog like this in 2010 when i was an embarrassing year 8 gah let's not dwell on that. Since then I've had tumblr and recently made wordpress but I used it once and then forget. That's so bad man I'm awful at commiting to things and I doubt I'll use this much if at all :-(((

so yeah stereotypical first post which usually consists of 'hi!' and a description of myself
i am average in too many ways i wish i was interesting and cool but yeah no
conforming to stereotypes i'll attempt to describe

i'm laura and according to my tumblr description 'i like getting lost in books, coffee shops, cameras, gigs, picnics, and the sound of rain at night. I spend most of my time wishing I was somewhere else, I'm indescisive but opinionated, I lack social skills and you probably won't like me but I hope you do'
 like that is possibly the most generic paragraph and i've received countless messages from people saying it sounds like a description of themself. My appearence is below average. But how much I care is also below average. I rarely make an effort with my appearence and the 2 reasons i usually give are
1; i would rather be naturally ugly rather than looking as though i tried and failed to be pretty
2; i do not value the opinion of someone who judges someone else based on their appearence

i find murders fascinating and aspects of psychology and if you have mental health issues i will find it incredibly interesting which i'm aware could be considered rude but i don't mean for it to be
I have no idea what to do with my life and sitting down is my favourite hobby

today at school we customized the wall display after possibly causing our form tutor another 'stress related absence' so yeah
teenage life really is the epitome of excitement

No comments:

Post a Comment

:-)